To promote Americanism, Youth and Child Abuse Prevention
Some of the other programs of the Exchange Club of Klamath Falls include:
• Officer and Firemen of the Year – to recognize those who serve and protect our communities.
• A.C.E./Turnaround Student of the Year – to recognize students who have made a dramatic change in their attitude and performance during their high school years.
• GIVEAKIDAFLAGTOWAVE - Giving 3,000 to 5,000 flags away at the Fourth of July Parade.
• Buckets for Kids – the club presents buckets each year to a local child protection shelter, filled with items they may need when removed from their homes.
• Supporting the Miss Klamath County Scholarship Pageant.
• Exchange Club Park – next to the Klamath County Fairgrounds.
• Packages for service men.
National Exchange Club
Salem, Oregon Clubs
Klamath Falls, Oregon Exchange Club
Exchange Club Covenant of Service
Accepting the divine privilege of single and collective responsibility as life's noblest gift, I covenant with my fellow Exchangites:
To consecrate my best energies to the uplifting of Social, Religious, Political and Business ideals;
To discharge the debt I owe to those of high and low estate who have served and sacrificed that the heritage of American citizenship might be mine;
To honor and respect law, to serve my fellowmen and to uphold the ideals and institutions of my Country;
To implant the life-giving, society-building spirit of Service and Comradeship in my social and business relationships;
To serve in Unity with those seeking better conditions, better understandings, and greater opportunities for all.
Exchange, America's Service Club, is a group of men and women working together to make our communities better places to live through programs of service in Americanism, Community Service, Youth Activities, and its national project, the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Meetings held every Tuesday at 12 P.M. at Starv'n Marv'n Restaurant